AI Is Nothing Without Input


AI generated bird


A lot of discussion about AI. But I think that AI is an exceptional new opportunity to express yourself in a complete new way.
Like the title says, you have to make input to set AI to work. What's generated depends for a large part on your input. the style, subject, everything can be made with the sentence you deliver. 

In that way YOU are the creative force with AI, The AI is just the paint you paint with. The same discussion was going on when illustration software came to market. Now most artists are using it. It's going to be the same way wit AI generated art I think, so I make some too.

Most of my AI work I make fit to what I want in software and some things I publish on Pixabay or on Instagram. From Pixabay you con download and use them as you wish.

Comments

Popular posts